Sunday, August 1, 2010

Oh My, What a Job!!!!


Here we go! I am so thrilled my wonderful hubby is helping me to do a complete makeover of my craft studio. This room is above the attached double car garage. It is 27 feet long and 14 feet wide. In past years this was the kids bonus room. After they both left home, it became my craft studio. But, it was kinda make shift and thrown together. As my crafting grew, so did my supplies and well, to be honest, it just kinda was a conglomeration of this and that. I recently decided I wanted a professional looking room. Thanks to all those pics and videos out there! A friend and fellow crafter, LadyBug Carrie on the Cricut MB came and helped me empty out my room! Wow, what a job! Thank you my friend. First order of business is to have the HVAC guys over to determine if this room can be added to the central HVAC system. I sure hope so! That wall unit is loud, expensive and takes up valuable space. In the interim, new floor coming, trying to decide between linoleum and wood laminate. Open to suggestions, girls! I think Iam definitely going to paint a lite cricut green with black and hot pink accents. What ya think? Might paint the back wall a true cricut green, if I can get rid of that wall unit! I will keep you updated! Wish me luck! Here are a few pics of my empty space.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished project! :-)

    -Carrie (Ladybug Carrie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the finished project either. You have a great space!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the end result. It will be worth all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete