Thursday, August 5, 2010

Update

I am so disappointed. It has been determined that my studio cannot be added to the current central heat and air system. We now have more decisions to make. Put a new central system for the studio alone to the tune of $5000.00, or put in one of those hotel type units, you know the kind, the big unit usually under the window in hotels at a cost of $1500.00. Or replace the current window/wall unit with a new and more efficient unit, cost to be less, but not as cost effective. I will be doing that research today!

On a more pleasant note, the painting has begun. The paint manufacturer may call the color Lime Sorbet, but we all know it is "CRICUT" green. Well, a lighter version of it anyway. It looks bright and cheery. Just the color alone will inspire me to create. I have been spray painting all my accessories a true deep "CRICUT"green. They also look happy! I am thinking about painting the far wall a hot pink as an accent. What do you think? Well, I guess you will have to stay tuned! As I write this, the thought of getting back in there and creating in my new improved little creative corner makes me smile.

2 comments:

  1. Three times is a charm. LOL My 3rd comment. I think the fink would look great!!! Of course my favorite colors are pink and green. It would look great and cheerful. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete