Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Here are my two baby girls,  all ready for the festivities to begin.  Riley and Miranda ( they are YorkiePoos and weigh a whopping 4-5 pounds each)  seem to enjoy being dressed up, I really think it is all the attention that they command when decked out.  Like they are not the center of attention all the time as it is.  This year they are lady bugs.  They look so cute.  They are quite the social butterflies, oops I mean ladybugs!!!!  LOL!!!! Happy Halloween to all, have fun and be safe!!!!

5 comments:

  1. They are adorable. Bet they are sweet.
    Mary C

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! How stinkin' cute is that!!!!!!

    Sherry-quiller

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Wende!!! They are sooooo adorable!!! I could just cuddle them forever!!!

    The costumes are just as cute and adorable as the little models!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ladybugs! How cute are those pups.

    ReplyDelete